Monday, September 10, 2012

I HAVE RETURNED!!!

What was a world without internet!?

Hello everyone!
Today a wonderful gentleman from my internet provider came and got my wee little apartment all hooked up, it is finally a home! The poor man was probably afraid I would pop of excitement as I watched him mess with all the gadgets, he was even kind enough to set up my router for me!

This is wonderful for a few reasons:

1. I am completely and utterly addicted to social media and breaking news stories.
2. Hey, I am a student and internet is sort of a priority. (yay to no more hikes to the library)
3. I can start updating this sad little bog again!

So, I have some breaking news of my own. (hold onto your pants)

I am taking recipe requests! What is a recipe you really love, want to try, or just think sounds interesting. It could even be one you made up! I am going to choose five to make and feature on my blog!

(Earth shattering breaking news, I know)


Also I have a Facebook page! 


Check it out:https: Juke Kitchen Creations Facebook!


Post soon, 

Juke

2 comments:

  1. I want you to make this cookie:
    http://lacreativitedelafille.blogspot.com/2012/06/single-serving-deep-dish-chocolate-chip.html

    BUT tweak it in you own Chelsea way somehow... Whether it be turning it into a different kind of cookie, or making it healthier... have at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely work on that! It looks awesome! However, I do not have a microwave...so it will have to wait until I am in my friends kitchen. haha

    ReplyDelete